Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
This easy Spinach Artichoke Dip for the Instant Pot is perfect for gatherings, Super Bowl parties, or holidays! The cheesy dip contains the perfect mix of earthy green spinach, intense artichokes, and a warm parmesan finish.
- 1 15-oz package frozen spinach
- 1 13-oz can quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 1 white onion or yellow, chopped
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 12 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese or similar variant
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- tortilla chips (for dipping)
(optional) After draining artichoke hearts, roughly chop to smaller, bite-sized pieces.
Place spinach, artichokes, onion, garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and chicken broth in Instant Pot.
Close the lid and set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
Once finished, perform a quick release and remove lid. Add parmesan cheese, shredded cheese, and (if desired) hot sauce. Stir thoroughly.
Season with salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips!