Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer for everyone on your list? We’ve got you covered with our stocking stuffer ideas that we love to give and receive–the good stuff!
Oddly enough, one of my favorite Christmas traditions is stocking stuffers. As a child, it was awesome waking up to find my white stocking overflowing with tiny wrapped presents.
And as an adult, I love finding little gifts that my husband and parents will enjoy. My mom would always buy stocking stuffers in our favorite color, so we could differentiate whose gifts were whose.
My stocking was filled with pink chapstick, pink socks, pink face masks, pink everything! Thankfully, I have grown out of my pink phase…. At least a little.
Stocking stuffers have this bad reputation for being useless items, and they do not have to be! It may be unexciting to open chapstick, but hey, we all need it for these cold and dry months.
I am not a “jokester”, I don’t enjoy gag gifts or little toys for stocking stuffers, because they seem like a waste of money. You won’t see any of those on here. But you will find something for everyone’s stocking!
And a tip before I begin, remember to buy in bulk! We have several things on this list where you can buy an entire box of an item and then just wrap them individually for your family and friends (bath bombs, gum, etc).
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
*This post contains affiliate links. You can learn more here.
Stocking Stuffers to Eat:
- Candy, include their favorite candy, bonus points if it is Christmas themed! Check out these Christmas Tree shaped Reese’s!
- Beef Jerky
- Mini sauce bottles for those people who love sriracha too much, taco sauce, or barbecue sauce.
- Mini boxes of cereal
- Mini tubs of Nutella (or giant-sized…..)
- Chocolate coins
- Drink mix – the options are unlimited with cocoa, cider, Emergen-C, tea, Gatorade, or Kool-aid!
- Oranges or other fruits – older generations would find this nostalgic and delicious!
- Dried fruit
- Spices – those little bottles of McCormick spices would make a great gift for those who like to grill, bake, or cook! Or include some delicious pink Himalayan salt!
Stocking Stuffers for Kids:
- Coloring books
- Silly putty
- Legos – look for small packets, like this set of 4 from Amazon
- Umbrella for those spring days just around the corner
- Glow sticks
- Finger lights– a fun take on a flashlight. Our kids love these!
- Crayons or markers
- Bouncy balls
- Small pack of cards – like Pokemon or hot wheel cards!
- Playing cards – enjoy a classic game of Old Maid, or Uno.
- Hotwheels cars
- Play-Doh or modeling clay
- Suncatchers or boxes to decorate – Children love a fun painting craft and they make for great stocking stuffers
- Looms, bracelet making kits, sewing projects, and other textile art projects
- Bathtub squirties
- Baby princess at checkout
Stocking Stuffers for Men:
- Tools – like this multipurpose key chain and it is in the shape of a snowflake!
- Swiss Army Knife
- Hand Warmers – grab a packet of Hot Hands for those cold mornings of shoveling snow
- Cord clips – these little rubber clips can stick to most surfaces in your home, car, or at your work desk. They keep your cables and cords from slipping and moving. These are an awesome stocking stuffer!
- Guitar picks – or other instrument tools he uses. Fantastic stocking stuffer!
- Fishing lures/line
- Survival guidebook – Both my husband and my nephew have this book and they love it!
Stocking Stuffers for women:
- Bath bombs – we absolutely love this box of individually wrapped bombs
- Face masks
- Foot masks – yes they have masks for your feet and yes they are amazing
- Candles – grab a tiny one-wick candle!
- Hair ties, pretty ones! Get a pack for more practical use, or get cute scrunchies, or cable ones. Find all three at Jane.com!
- Nail stickers/polish – nail polish is a cheap and cute stocking stuffer, but nail stickers are a nice alternative to the traditional stocking stuffer
- perfume/lotion – try to catch Bath and Body Works 3 for $12 sale where all their travel-sized items are marked down!
- Planner stickers
Stocking Stuffers for Everyone:
- Pens – go for quality or quantity here! We love this pack of flair pens. Give one to everyone or give someone the whole pack for their stocking stuffer!
- Socks – you can grab a pair of warm, fuzzy socks, dress socks, or running socks! So many socks! My husband loves these Calvin Klein socks for church on Sundays. Socks are the ultimate stocking stuffer!
- Gum – for kids, go for fruity flavors and for adults, mint or spearmint.
- Gift cards – endless possibilities for restaurants, i-tunes, department stores, or Kindle!
- Games/cards – there are many “small” games for “big” fun (see what I did there?) We love Sushi Go, Bananagrams, and you can never go wrong with a nice new deck of playing cards
- Reusable straws – for all those VSCO girls in your life
- Magnets – these are fun for teachers, for personal use on your fridge, or for teens in their lockers at school. You can look for personalized and funny magnets, or go for quantity and get a big pack of them.
- Expo markers/pencils – Again, great for teachers or for personal use
- Essential oils – an easy thing to buy in bulk and give one to each person!
- Portable charger
- Luggage tags – a great gift for those flying home for Christmas (these are so cute!)
- Coupons – Yes, I mean those cute and cheesy homemade ones or coupons you find throughout the Christmas shopping season. If you know they like Subway, give them your Subway coupons!
- Mascara or hair gel – if you know someone’s “favorite” product that they don’t leave the house without, go ahead and get them another bottle
- Hair accessories – include some clips, barrettes, bows, or combs!
- Deodorant – the stocking stuffer that keeps on giving
- Razors – give someone the gift of a Christmas shave
- Keychain/backpack clip – this can be a really sweet stocking stuffer for teens who are about to get their first car!
- Photo album or frames – you can gift these blank or full of memorable photos!
- Portable phone charger
- Gloves – these can be warm gloves, leather gloves, touch screen gloves, work gloves, or garden gloves
- Mini sewing kit
- Mini manicure kit
- Cupcake liners – these are fun for your baker friends!
- Address labels
- Movie tickets – most theaters are open over the holidays and this would be a fun activity to hide in a stocking
- Sticky notes – these come in so many colors and shapes, they can be a really fun and useful gift
- Postage stamps
- Coloring books – they have ones for adults too!
- Washi tape – this is a decorative tape that is great to hang up pictures and for crafts
- Mini fairy lights – a great gift for teens
- Reusable shopping bags – for those who love to skip on the plastic bags at the grocery store, get these foldable bags for their stocking
- Makeup wipes – this big bag of individually wrapped makeup wipes is perfect for families with lots of girls
- Trial size toiletries
- Poo Pourri Travel Size
- Avocado slicer -this is not a gag gift, it is very serious and seriously awesome.
- Photos – find your favorite photos together and get them printed!
- Tissue Packets
Pin this list for next year, too! Merry Christmas!
What is your favorite stocking stuffer you’ve ever received? What do you like to put in stockings? We’d love to hear in the comments below!