Do you love Harry Potter? You’ll love these 7 great magical finds!
In honor of the birthday of The Boy Who Lived, we’re sharing 7 Wizarding World things we are loving right now. Of course, the books and movies are a must, and what fan hasn’t tried Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans? So This Blue Dress is sharing our 7 favorite Harry Potterish discoveries from this year.
*This post contains affiliate links. Learn more in our disclosure policy.
Have you heard of any of these picks?
Harry Potter Items We are Loving
1. This cookbook my son received as a Christmas gift.
The recipes are tasty, and we love the quotes and overall Harry Potterness of the book.
2. Adorable Harry Potter stickers from Etsy Seller Pumpkin Paper Co.
(By the way, all of her stuff is amazing!) *The stickers are currently not in stock at the time of this post, but her H. Potter dashboards are cute too!
3. The Harry Potter recipe videos from The Starving Chef.
These videos are fun and the recipes sound delicious!
4. This awesome Harry Potter-themed Airbnb.
Our family had so much fun here during our family reunion!
5. A book that smells like Honeydukes.
What goodie would you want to sniff first? I haven’t been to any wizarding parks or stores yet, so I want to try a classic chocolate frog!
6. This unique Harry Potter shirt!
Several cool Potter tops caught our eye from this store recently. We think you’ll find one you love also!
7. This awesome glow-in-the-dark Marauder’s Map mug.
The perfect mug for your pumpkin juice or butterbeer!
Do you have a favorite Wizard drink?
Just looking at these items makes my Muggle heart smile! We hope our list did your Potter-head heart some good too.
We’d love to hear YOUR picks below!