If Mom isn’t making her famous chocolate chip cookies, one of us is probably whipping up a batch or five of these! These dreamy no-bake cookies melt in your mouth and are so easy to make! You may even already have all the ingredients on-hand.
We highly recommend making a double batch. Just trust us.
Mom’s No-Bake Cookies
Prep & Cook: 10 minutes
Total Time: ~45 min
Makes about 15 no-bake cookies.
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 stick of margarine
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- Mix the first four listed ingredients in a saucepan (on medium to medium-high to avoid burning) and bring to a boil (boil for 2 minutes)
- Remove the saucepan from the heat
- Add the last four listed ingredients
- Mix these ingredients in quickly to avoid the mixture hardening too fast
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop dough out onto wax paper
- Shape the wet dough however you want! Some people like their no-bake cookies more ball or sphere shaped. Others want them flatter-like cookies. Use a spoon for flattening.
- Set out to harden
- Eat cookie after cookie until you hate yourself.
These cookies harden beautifully without becoming too dry if you boil the mixture for full 2 minutes. You can use a kitchen or stove timer to be sure to not over boil. We think you’ll love them!
Pin this no-bake cookie recipe for later! >>