I absolutely adore specialty drinks.
There are so many incredible flavors and combinations to explore. There are also many occasions that call for something fancier than water, such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
But I even like to dabble in mixing drinks on date nights or after a long day at the office.
I should mention here that I choose not to drink alcohol for religious reasons. All of the drinks I mix are virgin, alcohol-free concoctions, and the majority have been extremely enjoyable to both make and drink.
I feel that this type of drink is largely and unfairly neglected. People who drink alcohol may not realize what they are missing out on in the non-alcoholic realm, and those who do not drink alcohol may not even think about drinks beyond the basic water, juice, and soda.
To those of you who have not ventured into virgin-specialty drinks, I highly recommend you do so soon! To my fellow lovers of tasty alcohol-free mixtures, you are sure to love the options below.
These are the perfect addition to any Valentine’s Day date or party you have coming up this week, but make sure to save them for future occasions as well. 🙂
I keep this collection on my Pinterest board for easy access and recommend you do the same. I’ve separated them into mocktails, sodas & lemonades, and frozen blends. Happy mixing!
1. Lemon Lavender Mocktail from The Merry Thought
2. Cuddles on the Beach from Mix That Drink
3. Non-Alcoholic Sangria from Simple Vegan Blog
4. Blue Shoe from Mix That Drink
This one is a personal favorite because I always loved the way these blue drinks looked at the restaurant I worked at in high school. Finally a drink this color I can drink, too!
5. Lime Fauxjito from Kleinworth & Co
Sodas & Lemonades
1. Strawberry Thyme Lemonade from Culinary Covers
2. Sparkling Pear Punch at Tablespoon.com
3. Italian Cream Soda from Butter with a Side of Bread
4. Arizona Sunset from Love Bakes Good Cakes
5. Raspberry Lemonade Fizz from Culinary Hill
1. Margarita Mocktail at Tablespoon.com
2. Banana Piña Colada from Kleinworth & Co
3. Love Potion Number 9 from Sugar Hero!
4. Mango Pineapple Frappuccino from Smart School House
5. Strawberry Coconut Lava Flow from Self Proclaimed Foodie
6. Frozen Hot Chocolate from Wishes and Dishes
7: Miami Vice Mocktail from The First Year Blog
*All drink photos are owned by the respective blog owners and are used for review purposes only.
What drink do you want to try first?!